VolunBeer Application Form
- We ask that all volunteers report for work on time, dressed appropriately, and free of the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- Report to your volunteer coordinator 15 minutes prior to your shift start.
- An ability to work well with a variety of people.
- Wear comfortable pants, shorts or a skirt you don’t mind getting dirty and close-toed shoes, a volunteer shirt will be provided for you.
- Maintain excellent housekeeping, help remove rubbish and leave area clean for the next shift.
- If you have complaints, issues and/or questions about any volunteer’s actions or decisions, please direct your concern to our volunBeer coordinator Melissa.
- One volunBeer shirt
- 2 General admission tickets to any I❤︎BEER festival in our 2017/2018 season
- Snacks and beverages provided during your shifts